Large enough to employ quality professionals. Small enough to provide owner involvement on every job
Hi, my name is Mark Meahl and I founded Garden View in 1978. My commitment from day one has been to be the absolute best at everything we do. This means providing the best value to our customers through offering reliable service, quality work, and products that are affordable and competitively priced.
We have grown to where we are now by “working in the spirit of constant improvement.” I feel that if we continually improve, there is no end to how good we can get. No job, even our best work, is completed until we have discussed what we could have done better and more efficiently. If you haven’t been to our nursery lately, I think you will be impressed with all the improvements we have made, especially the nursery plants’ description signs.
This is a Family Business. Julie Meahl joined the company in 1982 managing the nursery, Blake Meahl started working in the Gardening Division and is now Operations Manager, and Tyler Meahl is Systems and IT Manager. The Real family, however, is the group of talented long-term employees. Five of our managers have been with Garden View for over 25 years, and half of our employees have been with us for over 15 years.
Garden View is a complete and integrated outdoor construction, swimming pool construction, nursery and maintenance company.
The intent of the company is to provide high-quality interrelated outdoor services primarily done with our own in-house crews. Having our own crews allows for competitive pricing, quality control, and schedule control. Garden View Landscaping can take you from a design idea or concept to a fully finished, detail-oriented garden.
Established in 1978, Garden View and our clientele are recipients of over 100 Awards from the California Landscape Contractors Association!
Our Awards Include:
- Sweepstakes Award (Best in All Categories)
- President’s Award (Best Landscape Maintenance Entry)
- Judge’s Award (Best Residential Landscape Installation)
- Best Residential in State
- Best Design/Build Landscape in State
- Best of All Landscape Entries Los Angeles & San Gabriel Valley
- Best Commercial Landscape Maintenance Los Angeles & San Gabriel Valley
- Best Large Residential Landscape Los Angeles & San Gabriel Valley
- Best Residential Landscape under $100,000 Los Angeles & San Gabriel Valley
- Best Mid-size Residential Landscape Maintenance Los Angeles & San Gabriel Valley
But don’t take our word for it… Check out what our customers have to say or drop us a line.